The Creative Yarn Entrepreneur Show is a labor of love and my way of giving back to the yarn community. If you’ve gotten value out of the show, I’d appreciate your support!
- Or make a purchase using these affiliate links from my trusted partners to help subsidize the costs of producing the show. I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. (You can find my affiliate disclosure here.)
Business Services and Supplies
I’m a very satisfied customer of InMotion Hosting for all of my websites. Click on the banner to learn more.
Adorama is my favorite source for photography, video, and sound equipment. You can shop their selection by using the banner below.
In case you’re wondering about my setup, I use the following tools and equipment from Adorama.
- My primary camera is the Nikon D5300. My backup/extra camera is a Canon T5i. If you’re new to the world of DSLRs, I highly recommend the camera I started with, the Nikon D3200.
- When recording video with my cameras, I use the Audio-Technica ATR3500 lavalier mic.
- My primary microphone for the podcast is the Blue Snowball. I also use the Zoom H2N digital audio recorder/microphone for recording interviews on the go.
They also sell pre-owned and refurbished equipment and accept trade ins if you’re on a tight budget.
I use Tailwind for Pinterest scheduling and love it! (It has also dramatically increased my traffic from Pinterest.) Click the banner to sign up for a 30-day free trial.
Create and share videos privately with students and clients with a Vimeo Pro membership. Click the banner to learn more.
Self-publish your ebook or print book with BookBaby. Choose from a variety of packages, including some with formatting and distribution support.
Make your own high quality photo books on Blurb or Mixbook.
CreativeLive broadcasts live classes online for free, and offers on-demand classes that can help you boost your creativity and grow your business. Browse classes in photography, business basics, and business productivity, or shop for all classes by clicking on the banner.
Craftsy is a great source for online courses on a variety of creative topics, as well as discounted craft supplies. Some courses that are particularly well suited to yarn-related business owners are…
- Handknit Garment Design with Shirley Paden
- How To Say It: Pattern Writing for Knitters with Edie Eckman
- How To Teach It with Gwen Bortner
- Professional Finishing for Perfect Crochet with Linda Permann
- Professional Yarn Dyeing At Home with Sarah Eyre
- Sizing Knitwear Patterns with Faina Goberstein
Amazon and Audible
Shop on Amazon using the search below, or get a free trial of Amazon Prime or Audible.
Shop for supplies using any of the banners below.