The Creative Yarn Entrepreneur Show is a labor of love and my way of giving back to the yarn community. If you’ve gotten value out of the show, I’d appreciate your support!
- Or make a purchase using these affiliate links from my trusted partners to help subsidize the costs of producing the show. I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. (You can find my affiliate disclosure here.)
Business Services and Supplies
I’m a very satisfied customer of InMotion Hosting for all of my websites. Click on the banner to learn more.
Adorama is my favorite source for photography, video, and sound equipment. You can shop their selection by using the banner below.
In case you’re wondering about my setup, I use the following tools and equipment from Adorama.
- My primary camera is the Nikon D5300. If you’re new to the world of DSLRs, I highly recommend the camera I started with, the Nikon D3200.
- When recording video with my cameras, I use the Audio-Technica ATR3500 lavalier mic.
- My primary microphone for the podcast is the Blue Snowball. I also use the Zoom H2N digital audio recorder/microphone for recording interviews on the go.
They also sell pre-owned and refurbished equipment and accept trade ins if you’re on a tight budget.
Social Media Scheduling
I use Tailwind for Instagram and Pinterest scheduling. It has dramatically increased my traffic from Pinterest and made it much simpler to share business posts to Instagram. Click here to sign up for a 30-day free trial.
I also use Viraltag for scheduling evergreen content and posting to Twitter. Click here to sign up for a 14-day free trial. Read my review of Viraltag to learn more about how you can get a 6-month free subscription.
Make your own high quality photo books on Blurb or Mixbook.
CreativeLive broadcasts live classes online for free, and offers on-demand classes that can help you boost your creativity and grow your business. Browse classes in photography, business basics, and business productivity, or shop for all classes by clicking on the banner.
Craftsy is a great source for online courses on a variety of creative topics, as well as discounted craft supplies. Some courses that are particularly well suited to yarn-related business owners are…
- Handknit Garment Design with Shirley Paden
- How To Say It: Pattern Writing for Knitters with Edie Eckman
- How To Teach It with Gwen Bortner
- Professional Finishing for Perfect Crochet with Linda Permann
- Professional Yarn Dyeing At Home with Sarah Eyre
- Sizing Knitwear Patterns with Faina Goberstein
Amazon and Audible
Shop on Amazon using the search below, or get a free trial of Amazon Prime or Audible.
Shop for supplies using any of the banners below.