In this week’s episode, I share the 8 best investments I made in my business in 2014. While the topic may seem oddly personal, I talk about why each investment added value to my business and what you might take away from the list to support your yarn-related business in 2015.
8 Best Investments I Made in My Business in 2014
1. (Improved) Web hosting
2. A (more reliable and faster) computer
3. Comfort tools
4. Monthly massage therapy
5. A (multi-functional and higher quality) tripod
6. (New) tools and training for business expansion
7. Conference (or face-to-face event) attendance
8. Time for networking with other solopreneurs
You can find show notes for today’s episode at http://creativeyarnentrepreneur.com/18.
I’d love to hear your feedback and questions. Leave a comment on the show notes, Tweet me at @cyeshow, or leave a message at 646-713-8973.
If you enjoyed the show, please leave a review on iTunes or Stitcher. It helps the show become more discoverable to others!